Sizz

Thursday, July 14, 2011

$20 spent. What's next on Fiverr?


So I've spent $20 so far on this fiverr project.

$5 fiverr header: fail
$5 fiverr article: win
$5 fiverr article submit: win
$5 fiverr link wheel: still in progress.
Whats next? Well after all these links get built I'll probably lay low for a few weeks, as not to get
the big G upset. If you're into SEO I'm sure you have noticed that the Google added a +1 button
recently which is supposed to have a big effect on rankings. Of course there is a fiverr gig for that as well. User anujobra will get you 30 +1's for a fiverr. I'm interested in this gig if those +1's are
so important. I'm also interested in a fiverr gig that would narrow down on some keywords, as I have done no on page optimization.
These are some of the gigs that I am looking into:

pravgarg who "will mak an attractive squioo lens". There's a lot of talk about squiddo lens'
boosting ratings, so I feel like I need to jump on the bandwagon. I've been unsuccessful at creating one myself that gets approved, so this will be a
necessary gig. He also has some other good gigs for getting it book marked.






Markp: will submit my site to over 30k statistic sites. I'm not
exactly sure how much of affect this will have but he has good reviews, so worth a shot.




seoexpertseo: will deliver the best organic keywords for 1st page google rankings. I really want
to see how his $5 keyword research compares to the hours of research I've done for my other sex toy website.


No comments:

Post a Comment