Sizz

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Fiverr gig 6 --write article and submit 2 high page rank article directories to give you good exposure and backlinks for $5. -- one tiny A cup



This gig is offered by Fiverr pravgarg who I had contacted earlier about a squidoo lens (see earlier post). In his gig description he specifically says that he will submit the article to articlebase.com and sooperarticles.com. For that reason I went with the gig as those two are high page rankings directories. This morning I check my inbox and find links to my article submitted on articoolz.com and articlefeeder.com. Neither of which comes close to the high ranking of Articlebase and Sooper articles. In my opinion the article wasn't that great, there's even a typo in the title job, you be the judge. See here and here
I have sent Pravgag a message asking why they were not submitted to articlebase and sooper as stated in his fiverr gig but I have yet to get a response. Will post update if I do.

Needless to say I give this gig one little tiny a cup boobie at the moment. It is definitively not a best of fiverr gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment